When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 fastback stingray 5 speed attic find handlebar shift

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ralph Nader is a man that deserves no respect. A ruthless, career minded, self serving man.

Got this stingray yesterday. Bike has been stored in attic for over 30 yrs. I am into more of the 1940's to late 1950's bikes. I couldn't pass on this stingray because it was so original and clean one owner. I am curious about history of this stingray. Why is it a handlebar shift, never really seen one this way? How come it's not a shifter version? It's a 5 speed all factory. Is version kinda hard to find?

Not hard to find, blame it on Ralph Nader i have a beautiful blue one, I also have a 68 with the stick shift, which is way cooler lol

I tend to like pre-'71 Muscle Bikes myself. After that, they started to look the same and more mundane year by year. The mid-late 70's "MX" bikes - muscle bikes with cheap plastic trim and cladding - don't look classic at all to me.

Back