When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1974 Raleigh Tourist Men's and Women's Pair

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$100 each
Zipcode

Borealis13

On Training Wheels
Hi, I have a "matched" pair (purchased together in '74 at a bike shop in Minneapolis) of '74 Raleigh Tourist bikes (Men's and Women's) that I do not have the space for anymore. They have been in my house for years now. They were my relatives bikes since new, and did not receive a lot of use. They were stored in a garage for most of their life, until I got them. I put some time and money into the mens SA hub, and got that working fairly well, although it still needs adjustment. There was one piece that was broken (a pin of some sort), that did not allow for shifting. I ordered the part through Sheldon Brown's web site. I would like to find someone that will take them to the next level of care, and use. I think they are in pretty good condition. I only have the one, attached photo at this time. I will post more photos later. I realize price is dependent on a lot of factors, and I am basically looking for a fair price. I am located in Northern WI. Thanks

2E329507-BB09-4416-BAD0-DCE6CB7E6D63.jpeg

Welcome to the CABE! Guidelines say you have to list a price, not best offer. Also, would be helpful if you’re willing to ship or not. Pictures are always appreciated, and the more, the better. With the rod brakes and 28” wheels this would be a model DL-1. Nice looking bike!

I am interested in the pictured bike, how do I contact you? It appears you can't receive messages on here yet.

Hi, I have a "matched" pair (purchased together in '74 at a bike shop in Minneapolis) of '74 Raleigh Tourist bikes (Men's and Women's) that I do not have the space for anymore. They have been in my house for years now. They were my relatives bikes since new, and did not receive a lot of use. They were stored in a garage for most of their life, until I got them. I put some time and money into the mens SA hub, and got that working fairly well, although it still needs adjustment. There was one piece that was broken (a pin of some sort), that did not allow for shifting. I ordered the part through Sheldon Brown's web site. I would like to find someone that will take them to the next level of care, and use. I think they are in pretty good condition. I only have the one, attached photo at this time. I will post more photos later. I realize price is dependent on a lot of factors, and I am basically looking for a fair price. I am located in Northern WI. Thanks

View attachment 1294679
I live in Minneapolis and would like to buy your bike. I can come get it, no shipping required.
Let me know.
[email protected]
763-785-7083

Back