1974 Schwinn Collegiate Five Speed

• Please be aware: We have had several reports of members receiving private messages from newly registered members claiming that their friend has the part or bike they are looking for, and that they should email this person directly. This is a scam! If it looks even slightly suspicious, PLEASE REPORT this to us immediately so that we can investigate and if necessary, ban the member to prevent them from targeting other members. Thank you, CABE staff
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
Jun 25, 2016
North Carolina , Albemarle, NC, United States
17" frame in Sunset Orange - Ser. No BK004443 - frame built Feb. 1974

Just finished deep cleaning and repairing this one for a customer. It was hers when it was new and she wanted it to have the beauty treatment.

Here is an album of photos showing research photos and the cleaning process (it is image heavy). For this type of vintage work, I make a photo album for each customer and give them a link when they pick up their bicycle.

20171031_141700.jpg

Oilit

I live for the CABE
Dec 30, 2015
Concord NC
17" frame in Sunset Orange - Ser. No BK004443 - frame built Feb. 1974

Just finished deep cleaning and repairing this one for a customer. It was hers when it was new and she wanted it to have the beauty treatment.

Here is an album of photos showing research photos and the cleaning process (it is image heavy). For this type of vintage work, I make a photo album for each customer and give them a link when they pick up their bicycle.

20171031_141700.jpg
You do nice work, sir!

Reactions: Dan Shabel
This ad goes away when you register for an account!