When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 Schwinn Suburban 5 Speed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

milbicycleman

Finally riding a big boys bike
Up for sale is a 1974 Schwinn Suburban 5 speed. It's all original except for the seat. SOLD AS IS. Asking 200$ OBO

IMG_5315.JPG

IMG_5318.JPG

IMG_5319.JPG

IMG_5320.JPG

IMG_5321.JPG

IMG_5322.JPG

IMG_5323.JPG

IMG_5324.JPG

IMG_5325.JPG

IMG_5326.JPG

IMG_5327.JPG

IMG_5328.JPG

IMG_5329.JPG

IMG_5330.JPG

IMG_5331.JPG

IMG_5332.JPG

IMG_5333.JPG

IMG_5334.JPG

IMG_5335.JPG

Appears to have exceptional paint and decals. I have a similar one I'll be rehabbing this winter but paint/decals are not nearly as nice. I'm going to mount a set of alloy wheels and a trigger shifter like I did on a Speedster. Makes a nice ride.

I like working on these old Schwinns. Little bit of polish and wax, some new lube, and they look/ride like new.

Appears to have exceptional paint and decals. I have a similar one I'll be rehabbing this winter but paint/decals are not nearly as nice. I'm going to mount a set of alloy wheels and a trigger shifter like I did on a Speedster. Makes a nice ride.

I like working on these old Schwinns. Little bit of polish and wax, some new lube, and they look/ride like new.
Thanks, thats great to know. Yeah the older Schwinns are great quality bikes.

Back