When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 Schwinn Suburban 5 Speed

-

milbicycleman

Finally riding a big boys bike
Up for sale is a 1974 Schwinn Suburban 5 speed. It's all original except for the seat. SOLD AS IS. Asking 200$ OBO

IMG_5315.JPG

IMG_5318.JPG

IMG_5319.JPG

IMG_5320.JPG

IMG_5321.JPG

IMG_5322.JPG

IMG_5323.JPG

IMG_5324.JPG

IMG_5325.JPG

IMG_5326.JPG

IMG_5327.JPG

IMG_5328.JPG

IMG_5329.JPG

IMG_5330.JPG

IMG_5331.JPG

IMG_5332.JPG

IMG_5333.JPG

IMG_5334.JPG

IMG_5335.JPG

Appears to have exceptional paint and decals. I have a similar one I'll be rehabbing this winter but paint/decals are not nearly as nice. I'm going to mount a set of alloy wheels and a trigger shifter like I did on a Speedster. Makes a nice ride.

I like working on these old Schwinns. Little bit of polish and wax, some new lube, and they look/ride like new.

Appears to have exceptional paint and decals. I have a similar one I'll be rehabbing this winter but paint/decals are not nearly as nice. I'm going to mount a set of alloy wheels and a trigger shifter like I did on a Speedster. Makes a nice ride.

I like working on these old Schwinns. Little bit of polish and wax, some new lube, and they look/ride like new.
Thanks, thats great to know. Yeah the older Schwinns are great quality bikes.

Back