When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 Collegiate

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wayne Adam

I live for the CABE
I decided to clean up this '75 Collegiate to use as a swap meet rider. I bought it on CL in exceptional condition.
This is the Collegiate "Sport", so it came with the racing handlebars and no fenders. I installed new bars, brakes & fenders that I bought at T-Town last year. There was an extra hole in the rear fender so I installed a green glass reflector. The last pictures show it ready to go with a Supersoft Schwinn Seat, Schwinn rack & bag. I rode this around all day yesterday and this bike rides great ! I know these bikes are not worth that much at all, but they are well built, look great and are under appreciated.
Thanks for looking!

IMG_2330.JPG

IMG_2332.JPG

IMG_2333.JPG

IMG_2337.JPG

IMG_2338.JPG

IMG_2340.JPG

IMG_2342.JPG

That is a real beauty, one of the prettiest Collegiate's I've seen. The lime is beautiful on that bike and it seems to be in exceptional condition. I have a '72 Kool Lemon example that I enjoy. I would keep that one if I were you.

Back