When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 Kawasaki Bx200 Looking For a Good Home

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

yoerg4

Look Ma, No Hands!
Here is a 1975 Kawasaki Bx-200 that is looking for someone that will clean it up and get it back on the road. My main interest is pre war bikes so I thought I would pass this on to someone who will appreciate it more fully than I.
It is a great candidate for restoration or just to ride as is. It needs pedals and seat restoration. The bearings should probably be cleaned and repacked and the tires (which may be original) are a bit tired. The frame is good and solid-no issues that I can see. The chrome rims have rust as you can see in the pictures. Otherwise a great bike! Most of the tough parts are here.

I am asking $325 for the bike plus whatever it costs to get it to you via Bikeflights (Fed Ex). Please let me know if you have questions or need more info.
Bike is in Central MN.

IMG_7465.jpg

IMG_7466.JPG

IMG_7469.JPG

IMG_7468.JPG

IMG_7470.JPG

I may sweeten the pot a bit-If anyone is interested in the bike for $350 shipped (to the lower 48) let me know. Pay Pal please.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back