When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 Redline Squareback

-
I would go box bars with those horribly hard octopus grips, snap pads, mks or kkt pedals, and one of those vinyl diamond pleated seats.

True old school rims would be Femco dimpled steel rims.

I have a set of Femcos, but they're NOS, and would look wrong since they're too clean.
Also have some no-dimpled Araya box rims, but want to go the 7B route with this one.

Here's a pretty cool Stu Thomsen replica Squareback built by jtfreestyle. (He has some nice bikes on his site.)
I'm going to pull some ideas from this bike.

IMG_5511.JPG

I need your help identifying this bike. . . I picked it up at a garage sale and I’m trying to identify the make and year, and am also trying to come up with an estimated value of the bike. In doing some research it looks like a late 70’s model or possibly a 1980? I attached some pictures and found what I think might be a serial number?? The bike is in almost perfect condition with no rust or damage and all the original stickers are still on the bike and in good shape as well. If you have any knowledge to share it would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!

945A5C1C-FDC4-4D90-9A27-DD3FB8375891.jpeg
D7385AF0-3EA0-4ED5-9F3C-956FC6B8FD27.jpeg
F06548C8-BCD1-4841-B6AE-9DB7722AB535.jpeg
E579DCFB-4A4E-45F2-81F1-6DF1636B3653.jpeg
46B94A1B-70EE-49EB-ABF2-644D5BE39286.jpeg
Sorry, i forgot to post the pics. . .

I need your help identifying this bike. . . I picked it up at a garage sale and I’m trying to identify the make and year, and am also trying to come up with an estimated value of the bike. In doing some research it looks like a late 70’s model or possibly a 1980? I attached some pictures and found what I think might be a serial number?? The bike is in almost perfect condition with no rust or damage and all the original stickers are still on the bike and in good shape as well. If you have any knowledge to share it would be greatly appreciated.Thanks![/QUOTE]

B8565B1B-E5A8-4806-B613-8E0DA276FD0E.jpeg

I have #356 sitting in a display case at home. Would love to know to whom and where it was sent. If you can find out through hat ledger, I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

Back