When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 Empire Green Machine Big Wheel trike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

thebicyclejungle

Finally riding a big boys bike
WHee!!! Remember the sweet plastic big wheels? This one is a 1976 Green Machine big wheel made by Empire. I think it's more rare than the Marx Green Machine that had adjustable black seat. I wonder how many of those are still out there? Plastic melts when u skid them, eventually they won't roll good with flat or cracked wheels, or some big kid thinks it's gonna hold them so they break. Huffy made a better repros in 2000's. :D

100_2344.jpg
100_2340.jpg
100_2341.jpg
100_2342.jpg
100_2343.jpg

Reactions: hm.
In 1976 it was made by Marx. I have one still in the original box, never assembled and never used. I bought it 18 years ago as a collectible as I remember my brother and I getting two for Christmas 1976. As a kid, It was the coolest thing ever at the time when others had regular big wheels. Unfortunately, I have to figure out what to do with it now due to space constraints.

In 1976 it was made by Marx. I have one still in the original box, never assembled and never used. I bought it 18 years ago as a collectible as I remember my brother and I getting two for Christmas 1976. As a kid, It was the coolest thing ever at the time when others had regular big wheels. Unfortunately, I have to figure out what to do with it now due to space constraints.
You could list it in the tricycle for sale section. In order to list you must include a pic, price, and location. V/r Shawn

Back