When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 Rans Windhawk Sail Trike Complete and Original FOR SALE $1,500.00 OBO

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

BreezyRider

Look Ma, No Hands!
We're moving and I am reluctantly offering one of my prized possessions for sale. I've owned many, many cars, bikes, and motorcycles through the years, but this one is overall probably the most fun you can have on wheels. It is completely operational. The steering cables have been replaced with aircraft cable and the tires have been replaced (original tires can be included at buyers option at no additional cost)
DSCN1598.jpg
. A digital speedometer/odometer has also been added. According to Rans, approximately 500 similar units were originally produced, however, it is likely that only a few have survived in original condition. Rear tread width is 66 inches, total length 84 inches, and the sail is 13 feet 2 inches high. The sail does have some deterioration and minor damage, after all it it is 35 years old and has seen many miles of wind. Please check local laws to make certain it is street legal in your State or County. If needed, I can take close up pics of any specified area. The cost of dis-assembly and shipping is the BUYER'S responsibility. I will transport (or ride) it to local bike shop, however, all costs thereafter will be paid by the buyer. Local pick-up is preferred. Please email or call me with any questions prior to bidding. I can be reached between the hours of 8:00 am and 10:00 pm CDT @ 217.725.3701.
DSCN1598.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back