When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 Schwinn Scrambler

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

GregG

'Lil Knee Scuffer
The bike my parents bought for me when I was 8 from Old Chicago Schwinn. Parts are all original, except the tires have been replaced a few times. Bike has been repainted, still need decals and striping on chain guard.

Scrambler.jpg

Awesome! I had the exact same bike ,,, but it was Silver. I was 12 years old at the time & saved all my grass cutting money to buy it

Very nice! I had this same one too. Same color. I recently bought a black one on CL . The paint is in rough shape so I'd like to paint it gold like my old one. Where did you find the gold paint? I'm having trouble finding the original gold color. I dont think Schwinn used this color on too many bikes. The closest I've seen is VHT engine paint in a rattle can. I can go the spray gun route but only if I can find the right color. Any held would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks

Back