When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1977-78 Murray Fire Cat/King Kat repro decals, anyone need?

-

one-adam-twelve

Look Ma, No Hands!
I am currently in the process of having the flames and head badge decals for the Fire Cat bikes reproduced, anyone out there in need of these stickers let me know. You will not find these anywhere else.

Also in the works are repro stickers for the Murray King Kat and the red Sears Free Spirit version of these chopper bikes.

Picture of the bikes are below for reference.

Attachments

• KAT CAT SFS 4.jpg
    KAT CAT SFS 4.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 1,884
Man, I had one of those King Kats when they were brand new. At the time I hated it, couldn't ride wheelies, or jump ramps. Now....what the he** did I let go of and why?

Stickers are now available, I have them listed on ebay currently. Search my user name 'one-adam-twelve' on there. Mention this forum and I will deduct 10% on the invoice. See pictures.

Attachments

• 77 murray flames n badge 1.jpg
    77 murray flames n badge 1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 342
  • 78 murray flames n badge 1.jpg
    78 murray flames n badge 1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 253
  • 77 murray flames original.jpg
    77 murray flames original.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 203
  • 77 murray flames repro.jpg
    77 murray flames repro.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 367
I am currently in the process of having the flames and head badge decals for the Fire Cat bikes reproduced, anyone out there in need of these stickers let me know. You will not find these anywhere else.

Also in the works are repro stickers for the Murray King Kat and the red Sears Free Spirit version of these chopper bikes.

Picture of the bikes are below for refer

Picture of the bikes are below for referenc

I am doing a full restoration on my Fire Cat. Do you have or know someone that has all of the parts? I have the frame, pedals, handlebars, grips and the forks only. I need everything. I can start with the decals. Thanks!

I need the badge and flames! I know this post is old but are they still available??

Back