When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1977 HD XLCR

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
My latest addition to my HD herd! Technically made three years (‘77-‘79) but in ‘79 they only made nine of them. I always wanted one of these-I like different!
V/r Shawn

Always loved that model. I started riding in 78 and have built a long string of cafe racers over the years so I had a weak spot for that look from day one. ( see my avatar! ) I always thought the CR deserved to do better, but its performance wasn’t up to cafe racer standards and those were the dark years of AMF, so quality wasn’t what it should have been, especially at Harley prices. I have some terrible memories of an ‘80 Superglide a friend owned, Harley should have been properly ashamed!

Still.. by now all of the AMF demons should have been extricated and you should have a lot of happy miles ahead of you on that lovely rare beastie... enjoy! It looks beautiful!

Back