When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1977 Speedster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Siestabikes

Finally riding a big boys bike
I swapped the coaster brake wheel for a 3 speed wheel and changed the seat and grips. It rides smooth and fits well

20201128_161706.jpg

its a Sturmey. i pulled the rear wheel from a beyond repair ladies Breeze, luckily the chrome cleaned up well

Nice , I have a few of those hubs from various years I'm told they are pretty much bullet proof. I'm going to put one on some old school 26x2.125 rims I have to make 3 speed balloon crusier.

6'1" I have a 74' 5 speed collegiate with the tall frame and its almost to big for me.. I was looking for boys bikes for some customers last summer and the couple guys i was looking for couldn't fit it so i kept it. I like to have various wheel sets on hand once in a while I switch them on to different bikes to see what works best so I'm planing on using the 3 speed hub to do that the rims are vintage Araya 26x2.125 one is beat up but I cn not find those rims anywhere. I'm a sucker for that blue.

Back