When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1978-80 vintage Pioneer PL-610 turntable...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Saving Tempest

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
In fine working order, was rebuilt about five years ago in a complete restoration. Asking about half of what that cost, $175. Will provide a new generic headshell if needed, you can install your own cartridge as you like. Also have a Pioneer PC-11 cartridge with no needle, one can be had cheap online but it's conical and from an older model, you can have it if you want though.

Stuff from the manual:

The Pioneer PL-610 is a two-speed, direct-drive turntable with integral tonearm. Features include:

Quartz PLL brushless DC hall motor
Precision engineered parts for excellent speed performance
Electronic auto return mechanism
Handy quick play function
All electronic durable quick stop function
No-howl vibration resistant coaxial suspension system

Specifications
Drive system: direct drive

Motor: Quartz PLL Hall motor

Platter: 330mm aluminium alloy diecast

Speeds: 33.33 and 45rpm

Speed control range: +-6%

Wow and flutter: less than 0.025% WRMS

Signal to noise ratio: more than 75dB

Tonearm: static-balance type, S-shaped pipe arm

Effective length: 237mm

Overhang: 15mm

Cartridge weight: 4 to 12.5g

Arm height range: +-3mm

Dimensions: 470 x 148 x 418mm

Weight: 12kg (that's almost 27 lbs. for the turntable alone)

Sub-functions: auto return, quick play, quick stop, anti skating force control, stylus pressure direct readout, arm height adjustment, cueing device, pitch meter, free stop hinges

A few scratches on the lid, Wood side panels, moderate and expected wear for an approximately 37 year old turntable but in overall clean and nice shape.

Ships from 97914, Ontario Oregon, your choice of carrier.
A shot from my home and three from the yard of the guy that rebuilt it (he likes to take glamour shots of his work from his yard next to a hill in California).

Pioneer PL-610.jpg
Pioneer PL-610d.jpg
Pioneer PL-610f.jpg
Pioneer PL-610a.jpg

When I was a kid, we had an '81 Pioneer stereo with brushed stainless faces, knobs, and switches on all the units. It had a turntable, a cassette deck, and an AM/FM tuner. Dad restored it about four years ago I believe, after it sat in a box, untouched, for almost 15 years.

Great sound quality!

Well, yeah and all that, but is anybody interested in buying it? This IS the non-bicycle sales forum. Is the price right? We're working on paying bills and finding Christmas presents here.

And mind you it's listed on another forums and Boise Craigslist so if you do want it holler.

I'm not going to suffer without it, I have others I use that work or I'm fixing.

Well, yeah and all that, but is anybody interested in buying it? This IS the non-bicycle sales forum. Is the price right? We're working on paying bills and finding Christmas presents here.

And mind you it's listed on another forums and Boise Craigslist so if you do want it holler.

I'm not going to suffer without it, I have others I use that work or I'm fixing.

Have you tried antiqueradios.com?

Great forum, I sell almost all of my radios here on the CABE or on there!

I'm not selling my 1946 Zenith 6-D-030, or my 1937ish Silvertone 4589 (and no way on that, it's my baby, the first one I bought and I sold handbuilt calendars to my friends to replace the frozen up chassis so it's special to me). But I have it on the local CL and an audio forums site I'm also in. I don't even have a working printer to make flyers. have to find an old used HP for that too.

Shipping included or $150 and shipping...this is for finishing my family Christmas stuff, rent and utilities are paid and now it's time to pay back mom for helping me out a couple weeks ago when the cat and I both got sick and food ran out accidentally. Not happening this time. Somebody did give me a couple of leftover mini candy bars yesterday when I paid my bills even :)

Back