When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1979 Schwinn Cruiser value please

-
Condition is everything, even with parts. Personally I hate to see these bikes parted out! But to each his own!
Not parting anything out and wasn’t inferring that either. Only that the part I mentioned and it’s value, was what you valued the whole bike at.

I’ll pay $175 for it if you drop it off at my aunts or cousins house in SC

spend a weekend with some WD 40 and a couple brass brushes and it will be worth much more. it is probably worth 300 as is around here. 500 cleaned up. nice ones seem to go for $800.00

Value is all subjective! Pricing and value is largely dictated by location when it comes to local sales, and California has the best clientele for these bikes. They seem to be the ones who are willing to over pay for anything because of their environment. LOL

The average price for a Spitfire 5 or Cruiser 5 in great condition is about $500. But I have also seen some stupid prices on these bikes on Ebay. They sit there for a long time until the seller finally starts reducing the price to make a sale of the bike! There are a couple on Ebay right now priced at $1000 (+ or -)

Back