When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1979 Schwinn Varsity Mini ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

alvl1936

Look Ma, No Hands!
i have a 1979 Schwinn Varsity With 24" Wheels 16" seat post , was wondering how Collectable and mabey value when i decide to sell , it seams to be pretty much original & rides excellent , thanks for your feedback .

DSCN2714[1].JPG

DSCN2712[1].JPG

DSCN2713[1].JPG

Here is a mens version that sold recently. Probably sold lower than normal because pick-up only. Pick-up only narrows your pool of buyers significantly. Ladies versions aren't as valuable as the mens.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Schwinn-Va...=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Here is a mens that has been up there since Oct 2018. They probably started out high and have been reducing, reducing, reducing and still not selling (and can be shipped).
https://www.ebay.com/itm/SCHWINN-VA...KE-VINTAGE-SUNSET-ORANGE-BICYCLE/173546982930

I didn't say that because I wanted it but to give you an honest opinion. I once bought one for my daughter in real nice condition and and paid $10. Roger

depending on location..Here its a 75.00 - 95.00 easy. It is sharp. Being from a college town these older bikes sell.

I have been looking for a bicentennial (1976) girls varsity Jr for about a year. I have the boys bicentennial varsity Jr version. The thing that sticks out about these is the weight. If you rode one of these as a kid you either already had good thigh muscles or you were going to have some soon. Your blue one is in beautiful condition if you like it keep it no matter what it’s worth. Tim

7BB4F6CA-D1C3-4AA9-BF10-F4B789CA3650.jpeg

Back