When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1979 Spitfire 5

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Picked this one up today. Need to detail it and figure out what is going on with the Atom brake--locks up. I think it may be missing a cable clamp. Seemed to shift ok before the brake locked up! V/r Shawn

DSC_0506.JPG

DSC_0507.JPG

DSC_0508.JPG

DSC_0510.JPG

DSC_0444.JPG

DSC_0445.JPG

DSC_0446.JPG

DSC_0448.JPG

Picked this one up today. Need to detail it and figure out what is going on with the Atom brake--locks up. I think it may be missing a cable clamp. Seemed to shift ok before the brake locked up! V/r Shawn

View attachment 860249

View attachment 860250

View attachment 860251

View attachment 860252

View attachment 860253

View attachment 860254

View attachment 860255

View attachment 860256

Looks like you're break clamp that attaches to the frame is either missing or broken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice find Shawn! I am in the middle of sourcing new shoes for the Atom brake on a Schwinn Twinn...hope the insides on yours are good.

Nice find Shawn! I am in the middle of sourcing new shoes for the Atom brake on a Schwinn Twinn...hope the insides on yours are good.
I believe they are based on the way it locked up! Gonna fix the brake strap and give it a spin before I move it along. V/r Shawn

Back