When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1980 Honda Limited edition Monkey

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ozzie

I live for the CABE
In 2016 I accompanied a friend to Japan who imported motorcycles with the intention of buying a few for myself. We visited a wrecker/wholesaler where I found this limited edition 1980 Honda Monkey bike on one of the mezzanine levels which at the time had 1km showing on the speedo. As you can see from the photo the front lower fork legs were bent and was probably the reason it was sent off to the wrecker. A couple of months later when it arrived downunder I got to working on it. The fuel in the tank smelt like it was from the 80's and I was worried the tank was going to leak. Fortunately it was fine. I fitted new fork legs and checked the carb before washing and firing it up. It now has 5km on it.

In 2016 I accompanied a friend to Japan who imported motorcycles with the intention of buying a few for myself. We visited a wrecker/wholesaler where I found this limited edition 1980 Honda Monkey bike on one of the mezzanine levels which at the time had 1km showing on the speedo. As you can see from the photo the front lower fork legs were bent and was probably the reason it was sent off to the wrecker. A couple of months later when it arrived downunder I got to working on it. The fuel in the tank smelt like it was from the 80's and I was worried the tank was going to leak. Fortunately it was fine. I fitted new fork legs and checked the carb before washing and firing it up. It now has 5km on it.
View attachment 1437601

View attachment 1437602

View attachment 1437603

View attachment 1437604

View attachment 1437606
That has to be the FUNKIEST seat iv'e seen on a Honda 50!! Nice bike other wise. Super low miles on this one. Good SCORE Mate. RideOn.. Razin...

Wow that thing is sweet! I wish my Trail 70 was that clean. They’re a blast to ride!

Back