When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1980 original Chicago Schwinn cruiser 5 trying to find out how much is worth,

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Keep the bike. They hold value, plus you have a 5 speed/rear drum brake which looks like you have original paint on it. Change the tires and seat and it's all original.
Is gone, I really did threw it away, I am not a bike guy and the hassle wasn't worth it. I don't like dealing with people and bullpoopters. Took a sledgehammer to it and done.

Last edited:
Is gone, I really did threw it away, I am not a bike guy and the hassle wasn't worth it. I don't like dealing with people and bullpoopters. Took a sledgehammer to it and done.
Wow , that sucks. Why even ask about it? You asked and were told it had value and some even showed interest in it. What value would have saved it from the garbage? I'm just wondering.

We are possibly being trolled. Or the poster may just be a dysfunctional and unpleasant human being. Either way, I have better things to do.
What an apropos handle he chose.
By reading through the posts, I'd say depressive, then manic.
Sounds like a rage attack to me. Brought on by a very low swing or lack of drugs.
More prevalent than ever before. Gets worse after they've destroyed what would have got them more money for drugs.
Probably for the best.
At least that's what wiki-dumbass-e-pedia says. :)
At least now we know that with one more gone (if in fact it really is) ours are worth just that much more.
Thanks Knucklehead !!

What an apropos handle he chose.
By reading through the posts, I'd say depressive, then manic.
Sounds like a rage attack to me. Brought on by a very low swing or lack of drugs.
More prevalent than ever before. Gets worse after they've destroyed what would have got them more money for drugs.
Probably for the best.
At least that's what wiki-dumbass-e-pedia says. :)
At least now we know that with one more gone (if in fact it really is) ours are worth just that much more.
Thanks Knucklehead !!
Thank you! 😊

Back