When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1980 original Chicago Schwinn cruiser 5 trying to find out how much is worth,

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Look at all the insults and great replies! Do you really think that I want to deal with people who communicate like that toward others? 200 to 300 dollars are not worth dealing with people who behave and communicate like that! Only one person here didn't use insults (Lil knee scuffer), and thank you, but then you gave thumbs up to those who did, shame on you. But, no, I didn't destroy it, I wrote that because if someone here would have acted "nice" on the face of what I said I had done, I was going to offer the bike to that "nice" person for free. I guess it will sit there until it disintegrates. Thank you all for your time! Stay safe! Goodbye!

Look at all the insults and great replies! Do you really think that I want to deal with people who communicate like that toward others? 200 to 300 dollars are not worth dealing with people who behave and communicate like that! Only one person here didn't use insults (Lil knee scuffer), and thank you, but then you gave thumbs up to those who did, shame on you. But, no, I didn't destroy it, I wrote that because if someone here would have acted "nice" on the face of what I said I had done, I was going to offer the bike to that "nice" person for free. I guess it will sit there until it disintegrates. Thank you all for your time! Stay safe! Goodbye!

I gave you a fair an honest opinion on the bike.

So now you yourself post insults to others criticising what they posted? Seems all a bit hypocritical to me! Don't be a dick!

I do notice that it has the correct thinner front sprocket with the serrations around the sprocket, check it out!

Sprocket.jpg

Back