When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1980 Raleigh Carlton Super Course

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$299
Zipcode

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Here's a beautiful, TALL frame Raleigh Carlton 12 speed, made in England. Frame size is 26'' (66cm) with a 35'' stand-over height. If you're 6' or over, you're good to go! EXCELLENT condition, very well taken care of.

Reynolds 531 tubing, with Suntour components, including the original bar end shifters. 700c alloy wheels, Weinmann Type 500 brakes, etc. Newer tires, and a Fujita leather saddle (not original to the bike).
With the exception of the tires, saddle and handlebar tape it's as it left the Raleigh factory in England when new.

I purchased the bike from the original owner who bought it in Florida when he was in college (sticker is still on the bike). Bike is just a bit to tall for me, so this is one I have to let go.
As you can see, it needs absolutely nothing done to it. It's good to go!

Pickup at my house with cash only, please. Sorry...no shipping.

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1900.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

Here's a beautiful, TALL frame Raleigh Carlton 12 speed, made in England. Frame size is 26'' (66cm) with a 35'' stand-over height. If you're 6' or over, you're good to go! EXCELLENT condition, very well taken care of.

Reynolds 531 tubing, with Suntour components, including the original bar end shifters. 700c alloy wheels, Weinmann Type 500 brakes, etc. Newer tires, and a Fujita leather saddle (not original to the bike).
With the exception of the tires, saddle and handlebar tape it's as it left the Raleigh factory in England when new.

I purchased the bike from the original owner who bought it in Florida when he was in college (sticker is still on the bike). Bike is just a bit to tall for me, so this is one I have to let go.
As you can see, it needs absolutely nothing done to it. It's good to go!

Pickup at my house with cash only, please. Sorry...no shipping.

View attachment 1452403

View attachment 1452404

View attachment 1452405

View attachment 1452406

View attachment 1452407

View attachment 1452408

View attachment 1452409

View attachment 1452410

View attachment 1452411

View attachment 1452412

View attachment 1452413
Wow, Really nice Carlton bike Harpo... Hope for a quick sale... Good luck and RideOn... Razin...

Back