When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1981 Black Schwinn Cruiser 5 w/ Original receipt & owners manual

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

Greg M.

Finally riding a big boys bike
1981 Black Cruiser 5 w/ original receipt and owners manual / Original paint, screens & decals / Great chainguard paint and screen / Schwinn generator light set installed new / Usual nicks and scratches on rest of bike / Original dated front wheel & hub / Replacement rear wheel w/ heavy duty spokes ( will include good S-2 rim ) / Replacement tires look exactly like the originals / NOS W/W Schwinn Studded Balloon tires available for an extra $50 ( one of the NOS tires has some age cracks ) / Bike rides, shifts and brakes as it should / $375 or best offer / Free professional packing & shipping at cost / E-mail for fastest reply to [email protected] / Thanks, Greg M.

///// SOLD \\\\\\

IMG_5386.JPG

IMG_5387.JPG

IMG_5390.JPG

IMG_5402.JPG

IMG_5410.JPG

Last edited:
Price reduced.
Just got laid off. Need to sell.
Make me an offer.
Thank you.

Greg M.

Another price reduction.
Have to sell.
Last shot before feebay.
$375 for the bike and add only $50 for the NOS tires. ( plus actual shipping )
Thanks,
Greg

Last edited:
Could you post the frame and badge numbers? Thanks and GLWTS!

Thanks.
Here are the pictures of the frame and badge numbers along with the date code on the front hub.
Reducing the price again to $375 or best offer.
Have a good day.

Greg M.

IMG_5392.JPG

IMG_5394.JPG

IMG_5391.JPG

I don't get it....bike was listed for 375....but then? I keep seeing the phrase 'price reduction' used over and over...
but still 375? what was the 'reduction'? 375 to 375?

I don't get it....bike was listed for 375....but then? I keep seeing the phrase 'price reduction' used over and over...
but still 375? what was the 'reduction'? 375 to 375?

Hello Bob.
When I have reduced the price, I edit the price on my posts so people don't see the original price and mistake that for the reduced price.
I hope that helps clear things up!
Have a good day.

Greg M.

Hello Bob.
When I have reduced the price, I edit the price on my posts so people don't see the original price and mistake that for the reduced price.
I hope that helps clear things up!
Have a good day.

Greg M.

Gotcha! surprised this one hasn't sold with the recent popularity of these Cruisers.....

good luck!

Back