When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1982 Ross Diamond Cruiser 5 Speed

-
Price
Zipcode

kostnerave

Finally riding a big boys bike
Up for sale is a 1982 Ross Diamond Cruiser. The bike is super clean with very minor scratches on the right seat stay and lower right fork arm, probably from storage. The original foam padding and grips were disintegrating, so I installed red Oury grips. The bike was torn down, overhauled, cleaned and detailed. At this time the bike received new shifter and brake cables, red Jagwire housing, salmon brake shoes and rerproduction "snakebelly" tires. This is the five speed version, featuring a Shimano stem shifter with a lockout button, a Shimano Eagle 2 rear derailleur, Dia Comp Deluxe brake calipers and levers and a red Messinger diamond mattress saddle. The bike is a bit of a time capsule, retaining all of its reflectors and brackets. The style is an amalgam of early mountian bike with touches of bmx and beach cruiser thrown in. It rides and shifts like glass and is a blast to ride. Lack of room dictates its departure, otherwise I'd keep it. I'm asking 300.00. I'll ship to the lower 48 states only, with an estimated shipping cost of 150.00. If it's less, I'll reimburse the difference. I will accept payment in full via paypal friends and family, a postal money order or a personal check. If you have questions, please ask me. Thanks, Mike

Ross Bike 002.JPG

Ross Bike 004.JPG

Ross Bike 007.JPG

Ross Bike 008.JPG

Ross Bike 009.JPG

Ross Bike 010.JPG

Ross Bike 011.JPG

Ross Bike 012.JPG

Ross Bike 013.JPG

Ross Bike 014.JPG

Ross Bike 015.JPG

Ross Bike 017.JPG