When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1982 Ross Diamond Cruiser

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kostnerave

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi Everyone,
Here are some pictures of my latest project, a 1982 Ross Diamond Cruiser. A friend of mine who is into BMX, actually saved the bike from being thrown out. He gave it a quick wipe down, removed the disintegrating handlebar foam, installed red Oury grips, SE tires and re-cabled it. He cruised it around for a couple of days, then hung it up in storage. Since I'm from Pennsylvania, I thought the bike was interesting and offered to buy it, if and when he wanted to sell it. A year later he decided to let it go, minus the tires, for 15.00! I brought it home and tore it down to the frame, polishing and detailing everything, and reassembled it. I installed period correct "Snakebelly" skin wall tires and salmon ,Weinmann style brake shoes. I'm guessing the bike to be an early '82 model because the crank and wheels are dated '82, while the caliper brake arms and handlebar stem are dated '81. The frame sticker shows the bike was purchased from Cothron's, a local bike shop that is long gone. I found the Ross sign at a bike shop in Pa., and I thought it looked cool with the bike.
Enjoy!

Ross Bike 002.JPG

Ross Bike 004.JPG

Ross Bike 007.JPG

Ross Bike 008.JPG

Ross Bike 009.JPG

Ross Bike 011.JPG

Ross Bike 012.JPG

Ross Bike 016.JPG

Ross Bike 017.JPG

Ross Bike 018.JPG

Ross Bike 020.JPG