When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1982 Schwinn Cruiser with tubular forks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Right, but what thee is saying is he has 80 and newer cruisers with the rolled fender brace. Did they make 80 and up cruiser frames with the fender brace or is it possible they are middleweight typhoon or HD frames.
I have never seen a 1980 or 81 Cruiser with the rolled bridge. Later models yes, after the Schmurray era.

like this?

MQ = 1980, frame December 79
View attachment 1698587
Rounded bridge.

View attachment 1698588

View attachment 1698589

Some of the very early 1980 models had the old style middleweight frames. This can be seen in the 1980 catalog pic for the Deluxe Cruiser.

fudge all you little bitches talking poop. Truth is you only talk ur poop online because you don't have the balls to say it face to face. I'm not going to waste my time with you lames
Wow, my 5 year old reacts better to the truth. I have 2 original chrome Schwinn springers for sale and was going to offer one to you for $ and your fork. But seeing how lame everyone is I guess they go back on the shelf for when I build my cruiser. Good Luck

IMG_0322.jpg

Wow, my 5 year old reacts better to the truth. I have 2 original chrome Schwinn springers for sale and was going to offer one to you for $ and your fork. But seeing how lame everyone is I guess they go back on the shelf for when I build my cruiser. Good Luck

View attachment 1698660
I’m pretty lame Can I qualify for one of those springers? I have some pretty terrible tube forks to offer as a partial trade, & two frames to build both ‘81’s with the flat brake bridge 🤓

Back