When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1982 Schwinn Le Tour...Time Capsule...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
OK...all done! And I even had Le Tour top tube decals that I placed over the damaged ones. All in all, a great deal!!!!!

Nice bike! Quite thorough detailing. Every recess is spotless. Looks to be my size also. Fresh tires will really change the ride

Nice bike! Quite thorough detailing. Every recess is spotless. Looks to be my size also. Fresh tires will really change the ride

And fresh tires it will get! I decided to take it on a quick ride a little ago ago and "pop" went the rear tire and tube 30 feet from my house.

Oh, and the saddle was in my position, so I didn't even need to adjust it. Crazy...in a good way.

I peeled off the Bike shop decal, assuming a "Made In Japan" one would be there...and it wasn't. So, either the frame was one of the last made in Chicago, or it was made in MS.

Even better. You didn't trust the upper Chicago decal? Why would they lie?

I've had Schwinn's with that decal, and it still would have one that would say "Made In Japan"...which I actually like better. Seems their quality control was a step above.

I'm thinking that is a Japan serial number since it doesn't coincide with the normal Schwinn scheme. I can't access re-cycle's site for some reason so can't check it out.

Back