When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1982 Schwinn Le Tour...Time Capsule

-
Price
$299
Zipcode

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
1982 Schwinn Le Tour in brilliant silver. 10-speed. Bike is as close to new as I've ever had. With the exception of brand new tires, it's all original. It was purchased from the original owner who barely rode it, and then just kept it in a warm, dry basement all these years. I just did my usual Detailing and some grease.
Reason for selling? I'm thinning out my Collection to make room for new bikes I've purchased recently (like the 100th Anniversary Black Phantom :)).

American made Schwinn (one of the last ones). Frame size is 25'', wheel size is 27''. I'm 6' and the bike fits me perfectly with the saddle in the current position. Components are Shimano Altus group-set. Bike needs nothing but a new owner.

Sorry...No Shipping. Cash only on Pickup at my house. (I've also listed it on Facebook).

Please PM me if interested.
Thanks! Fred

IMG_9529.jpg

IMG_9530.jpg

IMG_9531.jpg

IMG_9532.jpg

IMG_9533.jpg

IMG_9536.jpg

IMG_9537.jpg

IMG_9538.jpg

IMG_9540.jpg

Last edited:
@SoBayRon Like most of us, we'd like to keep them all! But, room dictates that we can't, so some will need to go onto happy new owners. :)

I totally understand. I have to make some more space myself....

Last edited:
Back