When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1983 Schwinn Cruiser

-

Danny the schwinn freak

cruisin on my ratty Schwinn straightbar
Up for sale is a clean, original 1983 Schwinn Cruiser. This is a very nice bike and rides just fine as is. This is the last Year Schwinn were built in Chicago at the Schwinn factory. Bike has faded original paint, but is totally presentable as is. Has new tubes and new Grand Tycoon tires. I’d recommend going through the hub and all bearings just to freshen it up. More pics available. Whole bike is in the same shape as the pic. No surprises. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you

5A4A2446-4B74-4E26-8BF0-BDE2D45065BF.jpeg

Last edited:
Curious as to what the joints look like, got a shot of the chain stays to BB shell and build date on headbadge. It was 1983 when Scheinn totally closed down in Chicago, but I'm not exactly sure when they stopped building a complete bike.

Curious as to what the joints look like, got a shot of the chain stays to BB shell and build date on headbadge. It was 1983 when Scheinn totally closed down in Chicago, but I'm not exactly sure when they stopped building a complete bike.
Here ya go! Let me know if you want any other shots.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Back