When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1985-1987 GT Pro Performer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
M

md250r

I have a Pro Performer from the mid to late 80's that I got as a Christmas gift and it has been painted, parts removed/ lost etc. I was considering stripping the whole thing back down and making a play bike out of it. Is this valuable model if restored to original condition, or would I be better off to load it up with newer components and just ride the doo-doo out of it. Also, if it is worth restoring where would I look to find replacement parts?

sure

im sure a big GT fan would think it was worth a lot o' money if in good shape.

those bikes were the tits back in tha day. i always wanted one. purple pro performer. go figure. i got martin aparijo's autograph once, when he was ridin' one of these in white!

i had the purple one but my dad threw it away i was so pissed. he thought I didn't like bmx bikes because I started getting into classics. Ever since i could ride i wanted one of those gts but I guess i had my short time with it. I hope someone pulled it out of the trash because it would be a shame for it to be lost forever.

Back