When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1985 Schecter Saturn/PT LEFT HANDED *REDUCED*

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
1085.00 OBO
Zipcode

soddruntlestuntle

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Left handed 1985 Schecter PT / Saturn. As made famous by Pete Townshend. This is an A-series guitar, which dates it to Schecter's Dallas Days. Guitar in overall very good condition, though there are some dinks and doinks, albeit nothing out of the ordinary for a thirty-seven year old guitar: some minor to moderate wear on the lower end of the fretboard due to my cowboy chords, along with some minor to moderate fret wear. The body has a few minor dents and divots, the worst of which I've tried to highlight in the photo. There is a bit of corrosion on some of the metal bits, including the three-way switch bezel, the pickup screws, and on the saddles. Some scratching and scuffing on the pickup covers and under the strings between the pickups. The guitar is completely stock, except for the tuners (and string tree), though the originals will be included in the sale. The guitar features a pair of Schecter humbuckers, with coil tapped push/pull single volume/tone knobs. 22-fret maple neck, guessing it's a modern 'C' shape, not sure of the radius. Guitar has nice action, plays great, and sounds fantastic. Weighs just about eight pounds. I've owned this guitar for almost ten years, and I think it's left my home twice. Comes with a brand new gig bag. More pictures upon request. When was the last time you saw a lefty PT? $1,085.00 USD OBO. Shipping a flat $35.00 to the lower 48, will not ship overseas.

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (7) (3).jpg

Last edited:
Back