When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1986 Ross Mtb

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Monarkman

Finally riding a big boys bike
How many of you veteran mountain bikers like me ( been mountain biking since 1987) remember seeing a Chrome Ross on the trails in the day?
This bike was almost all original, I’ve got the original seat and post. I am setting it up as a commuter. The stem and bars were missing, and I discovered it has the old 21.1mm diameter quill stem.

American made and rides great.

BFB6B533-8FF7-4080-A57B-2179D5B43585.jpeg

How many of you veteran mountain bikers like me ( been mountain biking since 1987) remember seeing a Chrome Ross on the trails in the day?
This bike was almost all original, I’ve got the original seat and post. I am setting it up as a commuter. The stem and bars were missing, and I discovered it has the old 21.1mm diameter quill stem.

American made and rides great.

View attachment 1488751

Like these...........

The bike on the right side is all original except for the tires. The original seat, hand grips, and portage strap are packed away in storage.

This is the bike above on the left, with new clay tires, front fender, and vintage rack from Denmark. It was converted to a 5-speed by the previous owner.

Back