When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1987 Black Gt Performer Value Question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That’s a desirable GT. 87 was a great year for these bikes. I prefer 85 but I love these too. People will pay up for that all original. As found is prefect. Just needs cleaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome! Good to know. Interested?

The blue 87 is iconic and one of the coolest freestyle bikes of the 80's. Drillium style brake, seat clamp and of course the 4 holes on the ends. They are Taiwan and some Japan that year, but many bmx came from overseas.

If I could find these in complete or decent shape for $200 I'd buy them up.

Last edited:
Hey guys picked this up couple of days ago 1987 gt pro performer tour bike lavender color factory flip down pegs in front factory 990s think rear pegs original bike all original except I think grips and chain everything else original the worth of these.....crazy part is I found in a junk pile....thanks for any more knowledge on bike

32FE6B40-22B8-4C3E-830B-37646E824208.jpeg

461A4068-A517-45B0-B335-EA5529ADFB08.jpeg

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: Times Iike these I wish our town had a dump! Do a completed auction search on eBay and you'll see you just found about $2,000 to $2,500 on your dump trip...

With the prevalence of FB Marketplace, Craigslist, eBay, etc. and the fact that like everyone has a smartphone these days why wouldn't someone do a quick check to see what they have or at least make a free post so a bike could end up in the hands of a needy kid?

Well, their idiocracy, your gain! Enjoy!

Back