When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1987 Panasonic DX-5000 vintage 12 speed...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TrustRust

Finally riding a big boys bike
Nice 1987 Panasonic DX-5000 12 speed. 23" frame. Should be in the hands of a collector of Japanese racers and being used..

I am NOT into packing and shipping this... So come pick it up or send someone......
Located 10 miles west of Boston MA.
$500 or best cash offer.....
PLEASE send me a Private Message with your name and number if truly interested...

THANKS......

IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_1865.JPG

IMG_1866.JPG

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1868.JPG

IMG_1874.jpg

IMG_1875.JPG

IMG_1876.JPG

IMG_1878.JPG

2020 Happy New Years bump....
Best Offer.. 10 miles from Boston...
Will also trade for ancient stuff...

Bumpity Bump....

Nice 1987 Panasonic DX-5000 12 speed. 23" frame. Should be in the hands of a collector of Japanese racers and being used..

I am NOT into packing and shipping this... So come pick it up or send someone......

$400 or best offer...

PLEASE send me a Private Message with your name and number if truly interested...

THANKS......

Bumpity Bump....

$400 or best offer...

THANKS......

Panasonic made lots of good quality stuff in the 70’s and 80’s. The golden age of Japanese quality.

Back