When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1987 Panasonic DX4000...just bought it...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
How did you manage to clean off the rubber covers on the brake levers? I have a pair of the same, one year later, and they are so sticky and dirty!

How did you manage to clean off the rubber covers on the brake levers? I have a pair of the same, one year later, and they are so sticky and dirty!

I cleaned them with an old tooth brush and Fantastic (took quite a while). Then, after quite a few rubbings of Armorall, they became less and less tacky. Just a hint of tackiness is left... :)

Very nice clean up! These old Panasonics ride so nicely and are underrated/undervalued. I had a Panasonic Pro Touring for many years and it rode so nicely. Foolishly I sold it to a friend and his wife rides it almost exclusively - I'll never be able to buy it back now, haha!

Bike looks great. Nice work on the cleanup. Wow. Great riding bikes. I sold this 1988 DX-4000 to a friend just yesterday.

Harpo, I just stumbled on this post for the second time, the bike turned out beautifully. Tim

Back