When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1987 Peugeot Canyon Express

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Midget87

Finally riding a big boys bike
1987 Peugeot Canyon Express

I recently purchased this late 80’s Mountain bike. I am partial to that era of bikes as that is when I bought my first. It is a large frame and I normally ride a small but I could not pass it up. As an urban path bicycle it will still be a fine rider for me.

It is all original. The grips even have a faint outline of where the PEUGEOT can still be seen on them. I went through the entire bike. It did have sand blast media in the headset and bottom bracket areas. As it has a freewheel hub I found the rear axle was bent. All that is cleaned up and fixed now and it went for its first test rides.

I am a race car guy and this particular bicycle make and paint scheme really works for me. I have added two photos of the Peugeot 205 Group B “Pikes Peak Special” rally car in 1987 with Ari Vatanen. These two are from the web but I do have originals I shot at the race back in the day on the mountain. It really looks like it could have been a team bike!

PeugeotCanyonExpress1987_1.jpg

PeugeotCanyonExpress1987_2.jpg

PeugeotCanyonExpress1987_3.jpg

PeugeotCanyonExpress1987_4.jpg

PeugeotCanyonExpress1987_5.jpg

PeugeotCanyonExpress1987_6.jpg

PeugeotCanyonExpress1987_7.jpg

Peugeot205_2.jpg

Peugeot205_1.jpg

Back