1988 Schwinn Ontare

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

schwinnbikebobb

I live for the CABE
Jan 8, 2011
Central Ohio
Here is one I always kept an eye out for. Found a couple but always too expensive. This one popped up local and I had some birthday money available so I jumped. Paid up but with no shipping that helped. This is exactly my kind of bike. 1 year, cool story on name and history, higher end (this listed new for 1K, gulp!!) and in great shape and mostly original. Had to ditch the orange bar tape and drab old tires. The yellow pedals are growing on me. Been saving the red Brooks B17 for something and here it is. It looks better in person than in pics.

105954648_131259961938023_3237102210124104268_o.jpg

20200725_070917a (Medium).jpg

Non sprocket side (Medium).jpg

Tim s

Finally riding a big boys bike
Aug 13, 2012
Elkton, United States
Looks great, the changes you made really make the bike pop. What does the bike weigh and what year? Tim

schwinnbikebobb

I live for the CABE
Jan 8, 2011
Central Ohio
Hey Tim

It's a 88. Not sure on the weight, could not find a published number and of course I have no need for a bike scale! lol

sworley

Apr 30, 2020
Ames, Iowa
Very cool and colorful find! I had a lowly late 80s Schwinn 434 road bike in college and that thing rode great - very fast! I hope you enjoy your new find.

sworley

Apr 30, 2020
Ames, Iowa
Damn that short coupler Paramount is cool! Hopefully someone got that and restored back to stock!

Sven

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Dec 24, 2017
Mechanicsville, MD, United States
Great looking bike. Good choice on the yellow bar tape.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!