When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1988 Schwinn Voyageur

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

marius.suiram

I live for the CABE
Got this one a couple of weeks ago.
Any idea of it's value?
In 1988 was around 350.

Attachments

• voyageur1.jpg
    voyageur1.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 369
  • voyageur2.jpg
    voyageur2.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 176
  • voyageur3.jpg
    voyageur3.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 156
  • voyageur4.jpg
    voyageur4.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 173
I think this belongs in our "lightweights" section but that would be an easy $100-$150 here. That appears to be one of Schwinn's nicer bikes. It's also one of the last REAL Schwinns. Schwinn went bankrupt in 1993 and never emerged from it. Their assets were sold off and the brand name now belongs to PacificCycle and is now built in....CHINA. They're all junk now.

Voyagers were one of the better Schwinns but more mid line than top by 1988. It is worth what is sells for the next time it sells. I have paid $100 to $200 for similar bikes. The bikes in the pictures are a 1987 Peloton which was free and a 1988 Prelude which was $200. These were the second and third best bikes sold those years. I not sure why but you may get more response to your question in the lighweight section as the Voyager is a Lightweight bike. Roger

Attachments

• IMG_9651.JPG
    IMG_9651.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_9715.JPG
    IMG_9715.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 121
Back