When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1990 gt performer score

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Billythekid

I live for the CABE
So this bike was posted on marketplace for four minutes when I messaged her I’ll take it she said OK awesome I asked for the address she said she can’t meet me until the morning I said that’s fine and we agreed to meet the next morning a few minutes later I get a message hey I’m getting a lot of messages about this bike and someone has offered 500 I told her there is no way I can pay anywhere near 500 for it on marketplace it tells you what groups you have in common and we both had plant groups in common I asked her if I could maybe trade her some plants and the hundred dollars cash she responded now you’re talking my language so I sent her a picture of every plant I own she circled a few in the pictures and said I was interested in these I told her I’ll give you $100 and those plants she said OK it’s all yours wow I got lucky I’m getting the bike for my nine-year-old so we can fix it up together I believe it’s a 1990 if anyone knows about these feel free to let me know

I tried to take the seat post out to strip the spray paint off of it but it’s stuck in there pretty good I soaked it with oil I’ll give it a day or so and hope for the best

EE97ED18-31E3-4D19-8873-7C7B302D36E9.jpeg

7C679630-6F7F-4F56-A910-D337450CE414.jpeg

Back