When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1991 GT Xizang LE Titanium NOS

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Believe it or not, I've been thinking about building it for a long time. When I got the urge in the first place, I was still able to buy period correct NOS parts. I've got everything to build it pretty much like the 1991 Team bike and I started getting the parts down from the attic this weekend. I took some pictures tonight and I'll try to post them below. I hope you like them.

View attachment 1816034

View attachment 1816035

View attachment 1816036

View attachment 1816037

View attachment 1816038

View attachment 1816040

View attachment 1816041

View attachment 1816042

I'm 77, so I won't be riding it. I've had three Zaskars over the years and I've got three other Zaskar frames up in the attic. I'm really enjoying messing around with bikes again. I'll be trying to do my best on the Xizang. It really deserves a better mechanic than me, but I'll take my time. I'll take some pictures along the way.

Best regards,

Kit
At least you don't have to worry about scratching the paint! :) I look forward to seeing more of this one.

At least you don't have to worry about scratching the paint! :) I look forward to seeing more of this one.
I've had a little time on it. I installed the NOS M730 bottom bracket, the NOS U-II brake, the NOS Deore XT headset, set up the rear end, did the NOS Farmer Johns and a few other small things. this is a very pleasant project!

1681439959904.jpeg

1681439999106.jpeg

1681440047352.jpeg

1681440093015.jpeg

Back