When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1993 Specialized Allez...MY SIZE!

-
-----

Regarding the "designed in california" transfer -

whenever i see statements of this kind on a product or its packaging always read them as a flashing red beacon telling me item produced in a land selected by its purveyor for low labour cost; one which purveyor is loathe to identify.

-----

I agree...and I believe that this one was Taiwan built...but if it was on a decal stating so it's long gone. :(

I agree...and I believe that this one was Taiwan built...but if it was on a decal stating so it's long gone. :(

-----

well gee... how 'bout that!

last time oye checked "Taiwan" was the same as "Formosa."

-----

-----

Do shutters lead to a storage area in the eaves of the upstairs?

-----

Last edited:
-----

Do shutters lead to a storage area in the eaves of the upstairs?

-----
they sure do and on both sides of the house. It’s the third level of my house that used to be my art studio when are used to do airbrush illustrations

-----

fine spot for HARPO to store those backup harps and klaxons...

...one never knows when they might break a string or a klaxon bulb might crack... ;)

hoping our HARPO is safe and well...

...it has been several days since his posting of a new arrival... :eek:

-----

-----

fine spot for HARPO to store those backup harps and klaxons...

...one never knows when they might break a string or a klaxon bulb might crack... ;)

hoping our HARPO is safe and well...

...it has been several days since his posting of a new arrival... :eek:

-----

LOL that’s because I’m in Florida vacation

-----

La Balle Crystalle de juvela can see it now...

HARPO must rent a Ryder for the return trip back up Oye Noynety-Foyve to carry all of the velo Ponce De Leon tresor he has found.

A caravan with Mrs. HARPO at the wheel of the family vehicle and HARPO bringing up the rear in the Ryder...

Hope there shall be room for them all at castle HARPO!

-----

Back