When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1993 Specialized Allez...MY SIZE!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Beautiful bike!! Something about a well sorted out red road bike that makes my heart beat faster. Steel is real!

-----

La Balle Crystalle de juvela can see it now...

HARPO must rent a Ryder for the return trip back up Oye Noynety-Foyve to carry all of the velo Ponce De Leon tresor he has found.

A caravan with Mrs. HARPO at the wheel of the family vehicle and HARPO bringing up the rear in the Ryder...

Hope there shall be room for them all at castle HARPO!

-----
No bikes from Florida came back on the plane. Now will have to resume the hunt here Long Island

-----

Aw shucks! :anguished:

Was picturing you bringing back eno' to help the state o' Florida with its subsidence problem...

Mrs. Harpo was likely delighted to have the break in cycle arrivals though! ;)

A brave couple to visit during the height o' 'cane season. :worried:

-----

-----

Aw shucks! :anguished:

Was picturing you bringing back eno' to help the state o' Florida with its subsidence problem...

Mrs. Harpo was likely delighted to have the break in cycle arrivals though! ;)

A brave couple to visit during the height o' 'cane season. :worried:

-----

We were there two years ago, at Disney, for the big one. Irma, I think, was the name.

Arrived at Disney's Vero Beach for four days, but left to go up to Disney World two days early as the storm was approaching. Wound up staying total of 14 days instead of 10 because flights and Orlando airport were closed and canceled and we couldn't get a flight back. Gee, we had to stay at Disney an extra four days...what a torture! ;)

I took it for a ride today! I decided that red handlebar tape would suit it best and I'm glad I did. The Cinelli tape in that color really makes it look good, IMHO.

Back