When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1993 Whizzer?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bluebyu

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Can anyone provide details about this Whizzer? powered Dyno bicycle? It has a faded tag on the frame with a mid Florida area code. My neighbor bought it at an estate sale here in Michigan. Thanks for any help.

1993 whizzer motor zoom.jpg

1993 whizzer zoom.jpg

We need better pictures with more details please . That "93" is not a "whizzer" date I don't believe. Original production stopped in the late 50's early 60's and repops started in 1998 and ended in 2009.

Last edited:
Thanks for the extra research. I remembered there was an earlier attempt at re-issue for one or two years before the1998 production run, but was not sure of the year. My mistake. My understanding was that they did not perform very well. Good luck.

The early 90''s Whizzer engine supposedly had a 1 piece cylinder/head assy.

Skeezer

thank you for the info - aluminum bore might explain the smoky exhaust and strange looking oil when it was changed. This whizzer looks like it was assembled in the Bradenton FL zip code 34208 by the faded sticker on the frame. Will the later, better top end interchange with this engine?

No, The cylinder does not come off the crankcase. Completely different engine. For the engine to live, it needs to use a chrome plated piston, just as Briggs and Stratton did in the cool bore engines.

Back