When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1994 GT Zaskar LE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BatWaves

Riding my Flying Merkel
This is the first time Posting in the Vintage Mtb thread. This wasn’t my first mtb, but this was my first XC and Dual Slalom race bike at the age of 14. I actually had 2 of them at the time. Thanks to my local GT Shop for the Sponsorship. I have multiple wheel sets, parts and forks from the era.
This bicycle didn’t get as much use as the duplicate bike. So it’s in awesome shape and not beat!

1994 GT Zaskar LE 16” frame
Spin Composite wheels
Yellow Velocity hoops w/Rasta nipples
and DT Swiss hubs.
Sachs front/rear derailleurs
Cook Bros Cranks / Real Chainrings
Avid Cantilever / Magura Hydraulic brakes

* Can’t seem to find my seatpost haha.
Do have multiple saddles Kevlar/ Ti of the era but no seatposts that fit. Probably snagged it for one of my ol’ GT SS Cruisers. Most recent setup is the carbon bar with Thomson stem. Have Thomson seatpost but of course it’s slightly too big.
My luck…

Last edited:
So are you selling? If so need to post in the for sale section with pics, price, location. V/r Shawn

So are you selling? If so need to post in the for sale section with pics, price, location. V/r Shawn
Originally, I was just sharing and of course I blurred the lines. I’m making changes, it’s just taking me longer then I thought. Thanks

Last edited:
Back