When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1995 100th Anniversary deluxe Cruiser: Masterfully, Artisticly! Superbly 'Antiqued'

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
"Rare and rusty"....................Well, they're half right at least

Well no, they've got it accurately stated.. It is rare to find one for sale like this because, only an idiot would think he could get cash for the only useful item left, the rear rack. And it's also rare because all the others in that rare of condition were scraped or trashed.

seller is obviously artistically minded. or would that be autistic?

Well no, they've got it accurately stated.. It is rare to find one for sale like this because, only an idiot would think he could get cash for the only useful item left, the rear rack. And it's also rare because all the others in that rare of condition were scraped or trashed.

seller is obviously artistically minded. or would that be autistic?
Hi guys, I have had 6 of these in the last 15 months and we're all at least this bad if not worst. Sold all of them from $195-$295. They actually ride really nice and get loads of thumbs up. Best of all they are a crazy quick flip here in sunny southern California. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe these were made in the United States even though a Chinese company.

Hi guys, I have had 6 of these in the last 15 months and we're all at least this bad if not worst. Sold all of them from $195-$295. . Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe these were made in the United States even though a Chinese company.

So, is that you're pitch? Made in USA? LOL

I don't want to spoil it, but, you've got it bass akwards. in 1995 Schwinn was still a USA company but got too fat and lazy by 1986 so ordered the Chinese to make em..

and then in 2002 those fat and lazy guys got the total boot in which Pacific cycles (Doral industries) bought em out for pennies on the bucks, who, already bought out all the other fat and lazy makers, Murray, mongoose, etc > your basic wally rust bucket specials and continued making em in china..

Here's the not so secret Schwinn logo for em. = 施溫

So, is that you're pitch? Made in USA? LOL

I don't want to spoil it, but, you've got it bass akwards. in 1995 Schwinn was still a USA company but got too fat and lazy by 1986 so ordered the Chinese to make em..

and then in 2002 those fat and lazy guys got the total boot in which Pacific cycles (Doral industries) bought em out for pennies on the bucks, who, already bought out all the other fat and lazy makers, Murray, mongoose, etc > your basic wally rust bucket specials and continued making em in china..

Here's the not so secret Schwinn logo for em. = 施溫
What about the Schwinn cruisers that have the Boulder Colorado sticker on the chain guard or those that say "genuine Authentic " Any idea what those are?

bb63766327b7cb7801a5b46d52f949da-1.jpg

CHINESE!

The only left over 'Schwinn made in USA bikes' were produced in Waterford. Waterford made the paramount and priced high enough to keep peps fat and happy.

施溫 translated: USA bike LOL

Last edited:
Back