When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1995 Anniversary Schwinn Black Phantom...Finally Mine!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Niiiiiice!
I wasn't aware the repop used the original style Yokes. Thought the used the "squarish" looking ones. What rear hub did they use?

Niiiiiice!
I wasn't aware the repop used the original style Yokes. Thought the used the "squarish" looking ones. What rear hub did they use?

Hub only says "Schwinn" in script. Same on the leg, and with the 1985-1995 Centennial logo.

Last edited:
This is my "Bat Cave/Museum", where all of my bike work gets done. Third floor of my house (used to be where I did Freelance Illustrations way back), but now it's getting to crowded...once again!

Most, but not all, of my bikes are up here. Carrying up and down my road bikes isn't to bad when I go for a spin. But, these older bikes are at the point where it's just to much. I have bikes in the basement also, but as you can see I watch TV up here also while relaxing, and I like looking at them. :) It's heated and with AC, so I don't bother my wife during the day if she's busy. We're both retired, and this works out quite well.

IMG_1252.jpeg

IMG_1257.jpeg

IMG_1258.jpeg

Once again, a big "Thank You" to @olevince for a great deal on the bike in the first place, and then the saddle to match!! I'm beyond thrilled!

And if you weigh the bike, I think it will be about a pound more than when it left the factory with all the wax I have on it... :tonguewink:

IMG_1274.jpeg

Back