When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1995 Anniversary Schwinn Black Phantom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

billy baloney

Finally riding a big boys bike
For Sale:

Located in St. John, Indiana

local pick up welcome

Friends & Family Paypal preferred or cash in person

$1,500.00 shipped to the lower 48 U.S. Only No Exceptions, will have to be shipped in two boxes due to size and weight and will likely run $100- $150 alone, via Fedex Ground

All original, only ridden a handful of times, mostly on display in climate controlled Man cave.

It does have a few nicks and scuffs here and there but is in like new condition, these are over 20 years old and officially classics in their own right!, They are Awesome Authentic reproductions that were made in America, They are very under rated and do not get the respect they deserve, I seen crappy reproductions, and this isn't one of them, the quality shows!, it rides and looks like a Dream!

So, to all the Haters and Trolls waiting in the wings, here is a preemptive Shush!, keep your Negative comments to yourself!

IMG_4099.JPG

IMG_4100.JPG

IMG_4101.JPG

IMG_4102.JPG

IMG_4103.JPG

IMG_4104.JPG

IMG_4105.JPG

IMG_4106.JPG

IMG_4107.JPG

IMG_4108.JPG

IMG_4109.JPG

IMG_4110.JPG

IMG_4113.JPG

IMG_4116.JPG

IMG_4118.JPG

IMG_4119.JPG

IMG_4120.JPG

IMG_4121.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you !.....for your great review of these bikes , I'm selling one too and people just don't get how great these bikes are .
The dealers were paying 1,600.00 for these in 1995 !

I have a '95 as well and I love it. It rides great and looks great. I also have a 1950 Black Phantom that I love to ride. No matter the year they are great bikes. GLWS

I hate to part this out!, I would like to see it preserved and enjoyed for the rare collectible classic that it is,
I'm open to any reasonable offers, Thanks for your consideration.

Back