When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1995? Kona Humuhumunukunukuapua'a Cruiser/Klunker Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got a BB from the local shop this weekend and got it all built up. I'll need to take it apart again to address some things such as bare metal spots from rust repair but good to mock up to see it complete for once.

thumbnail_IMG_3471.jpg

Last edited:
Some updates on this, it's been pretty slow going cause I've been very busy lately.

I went over the numerous bare metal spots on the fork with a heavy duty enamel paint and I sourced an old Tuf Neck mini stem to replace the heavy stock stem.

I need to adjust/clean the rear hub when I get the chance. I've also mulled over stripping the faded black anodizing off the cranks and polishing them. That purple just doesn't seem to be jiving here...

thumbnail_IMG_0179.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0181.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0182.jpg

Last edited:
I've also mulled over stripping the faded black anodizing off the cranks and polishing them. That purple just doesn't seem to be jiving here...
Agreed! Polish them, silver will stand out as they are nice cranks. They just disappear in that dark color. Maybe also some nice new, not-so-bulky new platform pedals would really top it all off. Lot's of low-priced options in Rock Brothers offerings. Just a suggestion...
Looking really fine!!!

Back