When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1995 Schwinn 100th Anniversary Edition Cruiser

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Janine

On Training Wheels
1995 Schwinn 100th Anniversary Edition Cruiser, retro style, white-wall tires, front spring, mock gas tank, chrome fenders, burgundy frame 26" bike. Frame: 17 1/2 x 28", comfortable seat with 2 springs, great condition, rubber block pedals, rear rack over fender, great quality, rides like a substantial cruiser. $375 or best offer. Buyer pays shipping. We bought it new.

YQwIG2cgQ6+Na1hNWKTbuw.jpg

BXYkUZvpQly77ODG4YkwBA.jpg

inAebZ4JQiOEeidnnkR5cg.jpg

acj6jvglS6ynn9aC8pRifQ.jpg

TPA1mC0ATsayyxHXfJh4Zg.jpg

xY1+p69iTPORW0GxKQaDKA.jpg

K8%snhD6QIu3ITKgV6kLsQ.jpg

Xyvga4rHQTKu5ONu7YfoCg.jpg

YFvzTCWOQ%eYLWrszSTUqQ.jpg

fullsizeoutput_f728.jpeg

Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 10.36.51 AM.png

Janine, you might want to re-post it in the complete bike section.
Your post is in the sale trade parts section. Love these bikes ! I built one for my bother with a motor. Here a pic of it.
Regards, Roger
IMG_2649.JPG

Reactions: hm.
Please don't double post, let staff know and they can move it to the right place.

And it's a pretty nice bike.

You can report yourself, it's not masochism or whatever. I've notified staff to move it for you and have a great sale!

Janine, you might want to re-post it in the complete bike section.
Your post is in the sale trade parts section. Love these bikes ! I built one for my bother with a motor. Here a pic of it.
Regards, RogerView attachment 1008730
You can report yourself, it's not masochism or whatever. I've notified staff to move it for you and have a great sale!
Thank you for asking staff to move my for sale ad. I am new to this site. Thank You!

Back