When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1995 Schwinn 100th Anniversary Edition Cruiser

-

Janine

On Training Wheels
1995 Schwinn 100th Anniversary Edition Cruiser, retro style, white-wall tires, front spring, mock gas tank, chrome fenders, burgundy frame 26" bike. Frame: 17 1/2 x 28", comfortable seat with 2 springs, great condition, rubber block pedals, rear rack over fender, great quality, rides like a substantial cruiser. $375 or best offer. Buyer pays shipping. We bought it new.

YQwIG2cgQ6+Na1hNWKTbuw.jpg

BXYkUZvpQly77ODG4YkwBA.jpg

inAebZ4JQiOEeidnnkR5cg.jpg

acj6jvglS6ynn9aC8pRifQ.jpg

TPA1mC0ATsayyxHXfJh4Zg.jpg

xY1+p69iTPORW0GxKQaDKA.jpg

K8%snhD6QIu3ITKgV6kLsQ.jpg

Xyvga4rHQTKu5ONu7YfoCg.jpg

YFvzTCWOQ%eYLWrszSTUqQ.jpg

fullsizeoutput_f728.jpeg

Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 10.36.51 AM.png

Janine, you might want to re-post it in the complete bike section.
Your post is in the sale trade parts section. Love these bikes ! I built one for my bother with a motor. Here a pic of it.
Regards, Roger
IMG_2649.JPG

Reactions: hm.
Please don't double post, let staff know and they can move it to the right place.

And it's a pretty nice bike.

You can report yourself, it's not masochism or whatever. I've notified staff to move it for you and have a great sale!

Janine, you might want to re-post it in the complete bike section.
Your post is in the sale trade parts section. Love these bikes ! I built one for my bother with a motor. Here a pic of it.
Regards, RogerView attachment 1008730
You can report yourself, it's not masochism or whatever. I've notified staff to move it for you and have a great sale!
Thank you for asking staff to move my for sale ad. I am new to this site. Thank You!

Back